While you are driving around Seabrook you might notice in several different places some interesting statues. These brightly colored Pelican statues began as a small way for the community to establish themselves. Eventually the Pelican project grew and gathered artists from all over to help out. These pelicans are located around businesses and have designs on them to help promote the business they are located at. This project was designed and created to help bring light on this small community and bring it together.
- Taylor Lake Village – strives to be the most desirable residential community on the lakes in the Clear Lake Area. This area has some of the most beautiful waterfront houses and features the largest minimum lot size required by any local municipality.
- Seabrook Island – The homes in Seabrook Island were built by Brighton Homes, David Weekly Homes, Dan Wallrath builders, harbor classic builders, masterpiece homes, Stonebridge homes and other custom builders between 2000-2008.
- Morristown – This subdivision has amazing water views on all sides making this place simply beautiful. Fewer homes and traffic then most of the near-by subdivisions makes this area so peaceful.
- Pelicans Nest – gives you peace of mind and being in the right location gives you tons to do.
- Sea ridge – is nestled near the waterfront, just minutes from the bustle of Houston, on the relaxing waters of Galveston Bay.
- Lake Cove
If you are interested in the Seabrook Area give us a call at one of our two offices:
Clear Lake Office: (281)-488-1212 South Shore Office: (281)-334-3344
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.