For those who have dreamt of living near salt water in a warm climate, one of the Clear Lake TX homes may be just what you’re looking for. Greater Clear Lake encompasses nine communities in both Harris and Galveston counties. The eastern boundary is the Galveston Bay, and the communities are situated all around Clear Lake, following the geographical boundaries of the top rated Clear Creek Independent School System (CCISD).
- Nassau Bay – Nassau Bay is a city in Harris County, Texas, United States, bordering the southeastern edge of the city of Houston. It is located in the Clear Lake Area near Galveston Bay, directly adjacent to the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center.
- Bay Glen – Bay Glen has always been a great neighborhood in which to own a home. Its convenient to I-45 where you can head north and be in Houston in 20-25 minutes or head south and be fishing off a pier in Galveston in 35 to 40 minutes.
- Middle Brook – is an older community with most of the homes being built in the 1970s. Even though Middlebrook is aged it still has the best amenities and prices to offer. Middlebrook is the second largest master-planned community in the Clear Lake City area just behind Kingwood.
- Brookforest – most of these homes are custom homes and are still beautiful today. There are many beautiful large trees, a wonderful greenbelt area, parks and playgrounds.
- Northfork – Northfork property values are growing. North point elementary school is located in the heart of Northfork subdivision. Northfork home owner association(HOA) provides swimming pool and tennis court.
- Bay Forest – Bay Forestis a wooded, 299-acre community of 836 homes. Homes range in price from the 300s to a million. Bay Forest is Located in Houston’s dynamic Clear Lake/NASA area and is minutes from Clear Lake, Galveston Bay, as well as the Kemah waterfront and numerous recreation and other attractions.
- Bay Oaks – Bay Oaks surrounds a spectacular golf course and Country Club. A small stream off of Armand Bayou bisects the golf course and subdivision creating an open feeling accented by large oaks and elegant homes. You will find patio homes, executive homes and estates within the subdivision.
- Bay Pointe – is a beautiful subdivision in the amazing area of Clear Lake Texas. There are over 500 single-family homes in the Bay Pointe Subdivision. Most of the beautiful homes in Bay Pointe were built between 1992 – 1998.
If you are interested in the Clear Lake City Area give us a call at one of our two offices:
Clear Lake Office: (281)-488-1212 South Shore Office: (281)-334-3344